A Raffle??

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
g3teg97 said:
PM JayJay.
im lazy lol. i just figure im a regular ol member so i speak to the mods... and then the mods speak to jay jay...

yeah that was me attempting to make an excuse to be lazy. but really... another raffle would be cool. i wonder what all could be raffled off cause honestly i had a hard time finding something usefull that i wanted for $100. like theres the little oil caps and shit like that but i dont feel they are worth the money when you could get something better. and then theres all the crap like the suspension shit that i could really use but i think its all too damn expensive to raffle... unless we had like 40 tickets lol

am i being too damn picky or what? :what: lol

Asleep

I probably am
i know it's probably been looked into already, but hassle the site sponsors to see if they'd put up some stuff to get raffled. We'd need to give them props, but raffling donated stuff could be good for both ci and the vendors. it probably couldn't hurt to ask.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
Asleep said:
i know it's probably been looked into already, but hassle the site sponsors to see if they'd put up some stuff to get raffled. We'd need to give them props, but raffling donated stuff could be good for both ci and the vendors. it probably couldn't hurt to ask.
yeah cause were cheap ass motherfuckers! :thumbs up

lol not a bad idea though. lets raffle off a turbo... $10 tickets! lol