A Raffle??

GSROWNSU

I was just wondering if it would be possible to have a raffle here like they used to over at clubcivic. Now that our site is growing i'm sure tickets would sell. We could start out small to see if there is interest and sell maybe ci clothing and if there is interest then start selling more expensive parts for our cars. I think it would be cool and would definatly buy a ticket every month.

GSROWNSU

SlammedCivic said:
New members dont equal new poster's...IMHO it would just take too long...my .02
too long to do what? and i know what you mean about the amount of people posting but i think we do have enough people that post regularly to do some small things, maybe nothing over $100 or something like that. Idk i thought it would be kinda cool

SlammedCivic

I do like the idea of clothing...I would definitly buy a ticket for a hoodie 8)

GSROWNSU

g3teg97 said:
I think it's a good idea.
yea it would be awesome i mean depending on the price of the item there would be a set number of tickets that need to be sold w/ a set price on them. Lets say for example an item that costs $100, then there could be 20 tickets available for 5 dollars a piece to add up to 100....first come first serve on the tickets and more than one could be purchased if you wanted a better chance of winning. Then if there is more interest we can go up on the items we raffle off. I remember one time at club civic they raffled off an skunk 2 exhaust system!

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Oh, I know man. I'm with you completely. Maybe that would spark new members intrest with the site and get them to come back.

GSROWNSU

where's omnious so he can talk to jayjay and see if we can get something set up...even if it was something as simple as a skunk 2 shift knob for our first item lol. (i need a new shift knob too) lol

GSROWNSU

i'll pm jay jay and see what he can do for us...the items raffled off will most likely be from tuner sports 8)

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
i wouldn't mind doing a raffle on here. it would have to be something cheap to start with.. like 10 tickets for $5.

GSROWNSU

can you set something up for us jay jay? Like just raffle off some clothes to start with and we'll see what happens. I'm sure all the tickets will sell.