98 front end on a 95???

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
im not actively gonna buy a front end but if mine gets fucked ill do a 98

or if one of these cars in my hood gets hit ill ask em if i can just put my 95 front on real quick insurance wont notice lol

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
That's how I scored my 98-01 rear bumper, Melt. I got bumped from behind by a Volvo wagon while I was sitting at a stop sign. Scored me a free 98-01 rear bumper!

speedin

The Transporter
TegSox said:
That's how I scored my 98-01 rear bumper, Melt. I got bumped from behind by a Volvo wagon while I was sitting at a stop sign. Scored me a free 98-01 rear bumper!
only way ill convert. other wise not a big enough difference (too me) to buy it

JimDCXC

You Integra bastards are so lucky, the 96-98 to 99-00 conversion is such a pain in the ass

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
JimDCXC said:
You Integra bastards are so lucky, the 96-98 to 99-00 conversion is such a pain in the ass
Na I stay with my 98 front on my civic, like it more than the 99, plus my amber oem fog lights and my EK4 head lights costed me close to 600 dollars so no swap for me, Im getting my money noticed... maybe its time to CONVERT TO THE INTEGRA!!!!! or not :D

w.a.integra

cabezzzdb8 said:
PICTURES???? havent seen a 98-01 teg lately???? 94-01 fenders are the SAME 94-01 hood IS the same..so put the 98 bumper 98 headlights 98 bumper lights 98 ITR lip, take picture and WAILA :shock: :shock: YOU GOT YOURSELF A SPANKING NEW 98 looking teg :D :D :D (EXEPT THE REAR OF COURSE)
well i just want to see some pictures from people who have done it and see how clean they did it :)