98 front Conversion or 98 Rear bumper

What Should i Do ??

• 98 Front Converison With Rota Rims Slipstreams Black ?

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • 98 Rear Bumper W/ Carbon Fiber Front Lip ?

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
im not gonna vote but i will state my opinion......like speedin said....jdm=the new rice...i agree.
i have a 99 so i do have a kouki front....personally i would stay with the stock front end just lip it.
omg...i am so tired of hearing about "rotas" they are not good wheels.....they bend so easy....and everyone has em because there cheap....so i wouldnt go with rotas, the 98+ front or even the rear bumper.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
8urcivic said:
im not gonna vote but i will state my opinion......like speedin said....jdm=the new rice...i agree.
i have a 99 so i do have a kouki front....personally i would stay with the stock front end just lip it.
omg...i am so tired of hearing about "rotas" they are not good wheels.....they bend so easy....and everyone has em because there cheap....so i wouldnt go with rotas, the 98+ front or even the rear bumper.
Exactly what I said about Rotas. I kinda feel bad about hating on them since they are made in my home country. Lol! One thing for sure is that Filipinos are pretty good at making fake shit.

Peruviann

Filipinos are pretty good at making fake shit.[/QUOTE said:
hahah thats ttru u can get some fake jordans or anything fake in flip im half i been there u can get soo much shit out there its funnie