98 front Conversion or 98 Rear bumper

What Should i Do ??

• 98 Front Converison With Rota Rims Slipstreams Black ?

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • 98 Rear Bumper W/ Carbon Fiber Front Lip ?

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

Peruviann

so i just came up on some cash and wanan do a 98 conversion but im only doing the rear or Front which one should i choose

speedin

The Transporter
heykosal said:
94-97 fronts look better IMO but if youre gonna convert to anything..its jdm
I agree! 94-97 is better looking. But a 98+ is still better looking than JDM. IMO JDM=The new rice.

So IMO it goes

94-97 > 98+ > JDM

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
speedin said:
IMO JDM=The new rice.
over-rated? yes.... rice?, :what: .... to each their own.

i think a 98 rear bumper on a 94 front teg would look a bit awkward. iono thats just me. 98+ does look way more agressive, but you already have it going with your 94 front. i'd say use the money on your suspension / wheels or if you haven't already, a good alarm.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
No conversions at all. Also IMO, I'm tired of seeing people w/ Slipstreams. I see them around so much it's disgusting. I say get the real SW388s!

Sirfallsalot243

I have the money to do both personally, and I chose to only do a 98+ front. I think the 97 rear looks good. Between the cost of the bumper and paint, a 98+ rear bumper isnt worth $350 to me. JMO.

Peruviann

JDMxDB8 said:
No conversions at all. Also IMO, I'm tired of seeing people w/ Slipstreams. I see them around so much it's disgusting. I say get the real SW388s!

hahah give me money for the Real ones and ill be glad to get them LOL

iNOhc

Super Registered User
i say 98 front.. i want to do the same thing.. only cuhz my front ends kinda ugly... missin a chunk..

iNOhc

Super Registered User
JDM_Conversion said:
if you place an intercooler there you'd be all set. 8)

you have no clue how awesome that'd be.. buh i can't afford a turbo... i'm broke status!.. haha!.. buh i think the guy lied to me when he sed he cut it out cuhz the fog lights.. i think he had it turbo'd... and then rebuilt.. cuhs it runs so smooth for a 94.. with 240k miles!

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
iNOhc said:
you have no clue how awesome that'd be.. buh i can't afford a turbo... i'm broke status!.. haha!.. buh i think the guy lied to me when he sed he cut it out cuhz the fog lights.. i think he had it turbo'd... and then rebuilt.. cuhs it runs so smooth for a 94.. with 240k miles!
oh well atleast its REBUILT before it was sold.