NorCal Meet: November

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
I'll upload the pictures that I took soon. Didn't take very many though

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
it was windy as f*ck. I had my knight in shining armor fetch me his jacket to wear. Man I'm so lazy to plug in my iPhone into my comp to upload these pics. & I only snagged 11

XjoEnX

Hahaha I can't help but keep on staring at it's mounting points and how it looks for ease of install. I love suspension components and I want to sell my setup for this. See what you've done Dylan??

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
I bet the afterparty is still going on between Dylan's gang and Patrick lulz I wish I didn't bring the excess baggage so I could have joined

goofygamer

Joe, you're Wayne's knight and shining? haha I knew something was up...

I need to grab some suspension parts and fix my front sway endlinks. Joe, do you know how to take out bolts that are seized? I can't loosen the darn bolts...

XjoEnX

It was staright up cold! I had a thermal on and was still cold! Wayne was rubbing his arms to keep warn then I remembered I had a jacket in the trunk so I hooked him up! Community FTW!

Peara for the bolts: WD40. I installed my LCAs and sway with just a regular socket wrench and extension bar. Everything went smoothly from there.

goofygamer

Lol I drowned that SOB endlink in WD40, but it didn't work. I need to get the front endlinks off because it's broken in two, but I can't because the bolts are seized.