The Cleanest Integras. **Don't post YOUR car**

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
That photo stream is an excessive use of the fisheye lens. And not my style at all. Looks like pure rice with the license plate.

firby911

That photo stream is an excessive use of the fisheye lens. And not my style at all. Looks like pure rice with the license plate.
This,if you take pictures of an event or well anything straight with a fisheye....you should just sell your camera.

Jack Rot

again, everyone with the negative comments, really getting tired of the immature kids on this website, i did not take the pictures, they are my friend's. pretty much everyone i run into thinks i have the cleanest integra they have ever seen, so sorry if your opinion of rice is fucking classy, idiot.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
I wasn't trying to boo you off the thread. I'm just providing my criticism, sorry if it's harsh or offends you in any manner, shape or form.

Jack Rot

nah, trust me, i really dont care about anyones opinion, its just annoying that the same people constantly hate on my posts, i know my car is probably one of the cleanest on this forum, it's my own, not some random picture of a clean integra i found off of google.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
again, everyone with the negative comments, really getting tired of the immature kids on this website, i did not take the pictures, they are my friend's. pretty much everyone i run into thinks i have the cleanest integra they have ever seen, so sorry if your opinion of rice is f***ing classy, idiot.
wow dude cant take criticism? dont come on car forums... I have no problem with your car BUT I have a problem with posting your own car, in the first post says dont past your own car! its clean BUT not the cleanest.. not to mention with that fish eye pic the hood weather stripping looks weird/warped. Remember when you post a car(even IF its yours) your bound to get some kind of good/bad comment! what some people think is clean in your state doesnt mean its the cleanest.

btw i think your car is CLEAN but NOT the cleanest..

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
nah, trust me, i really dont care about anyones opinion, its just annoying that the same people constantly hate on my posts, i know my car is probably one of the cleanest on this forum, it's my own, not some random picture of a clean integra i found off of google.
The point of this thread is "The Cleanest Integras you see" not your own dude... please read the OP before you post. Or have the decency to flip through a few pages of the thread... some people even posted their own tegs and got bashed. it's no big deal. And of course you'd think your own car is the best.. who wouldn't think highly of their own car if they're on a forum for their car? People these days :smackself

JemmieN

not a girl lol
btw they weren't hating on your posts. just the photographer using the fisheye lens on every single picture makes it look stupid.

built_ls

that's the point of this thread, lol if you want to show off your car, there is a section for that also.

DB2Teg_Boy

the point of this thread is "the cleanest integras you see" not your own dude... Please read the op before you post. Or have the decency to flip through a few pages of the thread... Some people even posted their own tegs and got bashed. It's no big deal. And of course you'd think your own car is the best.. Who wouldn't think highly of their own car if they're on a forum for their car? People these days :smackself
owned!!!