NorCal Meet: November

Nismor

Well today at work i tried to start it and it would juat click* one time and thats all then after like five times it started and then when i was with my gf it did the same then it tried to start but like it gave up. Then i tried again and it turned on normal...

Ryan659

Well today at work i tried to start it and it would juat click* one time and thats all then after like five times it started and then when i was with my gf it did the same then it tried to start but like it gave up. Then i tried again and it turned on normal...
I'll almost guarantee it's the contact points inside the starter. Search here for a starter rebuild and it will tell you how to fix it. You'll prob have to go to a Toyota dealer and get a starter rebuild kit. All you have to do is replace the copper points inside the starter. Let me know if you need help. I did this 2 months ago or so and it was doing the samething.

Nismor

Alright man thnx. I wana do it before before the meet last thing i need is to brake down out there lol ill take a roap