what did you do to your car today?

pinkley

b@115D33p
Started stripping my valve cover. Used my drill with a soft wire bristle wheel and it worked fine until my drill went dead.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
you're gonna make a mess in there.. why not take it off first then do that? and why not paint stripper lol?

pinkley

b@115D33p
you're gonna make a mess in there.. why not take it off first then do that? and why not paint stripper lol?
It was already a mess in there before I started! Lol it was all flaking off with just my fingernail so I grabbed my drill and the wire wheel to speed up the process. I would have taken it off but I had an appointment to go to. I knew I wouldn't get finished before so I just left it on.

Ryan659

All my interior was black except everything above the door panels. It was all tan. Weird or normal?
I think mine is a light tan or light gray. It's prob normal unless it's really obvious it was a incomplete conversion. It would look boring if everything was black.

5150KDC2

Soooo its been a grip since ive been on here due to car issues. I finished tearing apart my motor, and found out that 3 out of 4 rod bearings were completely fried. so its time to build it up. Tomarrow is going to be suspension bushings while its apart. Waiting for parts to come in right now. Shooting for 220bhp n/a after its done.

Ganyon

I finally started it after a week of sitting. Now I gotta unplug my antenna for the winter, until I get my shark 2.

pinkley

b@115D33p
I think mine is a light tan or light gray. It's prob normal unless it's really obvious it was a incomplete conversion. It would look boring if everything was black.
Well it looked stupid so I sprayed the pilers and the trim around the back windows black. It looked like it didn't belong.