Black turbo integra in santa clara today

OnePointEight

v(^_^)z
black jdm front with FMI, looking clean man dunno if you're on here but i was checkn out your car while on Homestead road. I was in a silver 2012 Camry haha

wow this sounds like a craiglist romantic ad. :shock:

killaberna

black jdm front with FMI, looking clean man dunno if you're on here but i was checkn out your car while on Homestead road. I was in a silver 2012 Camry haha

wow this sounds like a craiglist romantic ad. :shock:
whats sad is that they really have those tho.. people on Craigslist looking for a partner, i mean wow what has this world come to when we have people that are so scared to come out side and socialize with society that they have to resort to Craigslist.

Str8Boostin

Sleeper
whats sad is that they really have those tho.. people on Craigslist looking for a partner, i mean wow what has this world come to when we have people that are so scared to come out side and socialize with society that they have to resort to Craigslist.
So true.

Reminded me of mail-order brides...then I thought to myself, used mail-order brides?...on craigslist? lol

Wonder what category that'll fall into.

OnePointEight

v(^_^)z
yeah i like to read the "missed encounters" or whatever they crack me up
"was driving down hwy 101 while wearing a red shirt, you were wearing a blue shirt. e-mail me lets have sex"

ZaWn

Lol. Looks like you got a date OnePointEight @ Emeryville on Sunday at 12 pm.

-Z-

Last edited: