what did you do to your car today?

built_ls

Resealed the trunk so water wont get in with some stuff from autozone. Also cleaned the trunk out real good and painted flat black. Since i don't a carpet in my trunk.

Rewired my sub and amp. Now I need some tweeters and some rear speakers.

Fix my head unit; it wasnt playing my ipod. The Problem was my AUX cord.

The big thing that I fixed was my dash light not working. The fuse would blow instantly when I put it in. I did some reseach, turns out to be an orange wire that controls the dimmer knob for the dash and also connects to the oem radio. But you dont need it for a aftermarket head unit. When i installed my sound system myself I didnt tape it off so it would touch the metal and cause the fuse to short out and blow. I taped it up and put in a 5 amp fuse and now i have my lights in my dash again.

built_ls

What stuff you used ti resealed the trunk

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
I forgot the name, but I think is called plastic metal. I comes is a tube and you smear it on and after a couple of seconds it gets hard. It gets like cement.

So I put some over the plugs I haf in the holes.

96GSRteg

Tyler
Time travel to yesterday*****

Installed my new shocks and springs thanks to the help from my buddy Nels. Eibach pros on Koni streets. Its a beautiful thing.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Teggy64

Got vtec?
JGvtec and I painted my blades. Sort of a blue metalic silver, they turned out really well imo. Thanks again Jordan! :)

Last edited: