NorCal Meet: October

Nismor

Okay so can someone explain trolling?

I said their rice cuz i read that they r considered rice if not used for their purpose.

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Tow hooks arent rice * scrunched up pfffffffftttttt face*
If you dont use them for tracking purposes then yes they are.

I said their rice cuz i read that they r considered rice if not used for their purpose.

trolling would be me telling you to buy a tow hook for your tow hook for your tow hook

idk ask pat hes better than this than i am

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING

They are rice is they're not being used for the track, Dylan rocks one when he goes to the track.
And trolling is an art form - do not attempt to troll without the supervision of a trained professional on a closed course

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
If you dont use them for tracking purposes then yes they are.

trolling would be me telling you to buy a tow hook for your tow hook for your tow hook

idk ask pat hes better than this than i am
Hahahahaha! Thank you, sir! Look at some of my recent posts from a couple weeks ago and you will see trolling at it's finest

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
They saw me trollin', they bannin'... I got nothing for the rest of the song.
RX7's look to close to a Celica for me - make sure they park their s***boxes ample distance from my car so they're car doesn't get mine all sick and gay :thumbs up
RX7 fb

RX7 fc

RX7 fd

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Hahahahaha! Thank you, sir! Look at some of my recent posts from a couple weeks ago and you will see trolling at it's finest
i dont even want to rock one i just dont have a 19mm wrench -___- to take it off grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr just a deep socket i lost my other 19 and the socket fml. maybe ill keep the front one on.