what did you do to your car today?

BeatBox

Real Good!
Yep, that's the wag it goes hah.... No matter how long it may seem to take -_-
not really a matter of time, just of matter of what your willing to sell it for. If its something i want bad i usually just sell it for what ever i hate waiting plus Damn lo ballers on CL sucks, never tried eBay before tho

crash.1340

Installed a new Moddiction Anvil II shift knob (textured dark blue, kind of a wrinkle finish, looks and feels amazing), a legit RHD ITR carbon climate control cluster, and new Alpine SPS-600C component speakers in my front doors. The speakers were the hard part, having to drill for the mounting rings and using a hole saw on my interior door panels.

pinkley

b@115D33p
Pulled my wiper arms off last night and stripped the chipping paint off. Repainted Satin black along with the plastic piece below the windshield.

built_ls

I stripped the paint off of one of my rims this morning before the sun got too hot. Now it back to the original color of gold with a polished lip and I really like it. The only reason I stripped it was to repaint it black again after painting it red and not liking it.

I got the paint stripper from Walmart I was trying to find some airplane remover but they did not have any. I might strip the other three, or just paint it black, or find a store with airplane remover and get all the paint off all four rims and polish them. I don't know yet.

Stuff 2 do this weekend:
Waiting on my check to do a tune up that I really need. Oil change, take care of my valve cover seals that are leaking everywhere, oil in my spark plugs and my brake master is leaking also. And skunk2 sleeves install also this weekend.

Will also be removing everything from my trunk and taking the back seat out to inspect for rust because I had water in the trunk this past week after a big rainstorm.

teggyboi59

95teggy
I stripped the paint off of one of my rims this morning before the sun got too hot. Now it back to the original color of gold with a polished lip and I really like it. The only reason I stripped it was to repaint it black again after painting it red and not liking it.

I got the paint stripper from Walmart I was trying to find some airplane remover but they did not have any. I might strip the other three, or just paint it black, or find a store with airplane remover and get all the paint off all four rims and polish them. I don't know yet.

Stuff 2 do this weekend:
Waiting on my check to do a tune up that I really need. Oil change, take care of my valve cover seals that are leaking everywhere, oil in my spark plugs and my brake master is leaking also. And skunk2 sleeves install also this weekend.

Will also be removing everything from my trunk and taking the back seat out to inspect for rust because I had water in the trunk this past week after a big rainstorm.
Post sum piks of ur wheels bro ... iam painting ma wheels today purple