The new lancer-integra hybrid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Clubintegra is turning into who can make the funniest hate comments and who can post the funniest hate pictures

good thing your dumbass dont run shiit.
Hahahahha! Two posts. Two truths.

On a more serious note, you're right. That's partly why the rep system is being abused so much. The more you troll and hate, the more reps you get. What about being helpful or having some kind of sense of community? This is definitely not Honda-Tech.

MrGurley

************5-0
you guys have to agree that G3IRL has a point, a couple of you guys go around fukken up threads left and right.

If the OP does something to deserve it then thats understandable but if they posting up a pic of their car or asking for help/advice with out trolling then leave them be. If youi dont like the car, look at the thread and dont leave a comment on it......

Clubintegra is turning into who can make the funniest hate comments and who can post the funniest hate pictures
so why wouldnt you post that in the anything goes thread instead of thread jacking like your complaining about?

if you dont want people to give you their opinions, then dont post shit.....

and as long as i keep laughing i dont care...

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Hahahahha! Two posts. Two truths.

On a more serious note, you're right. That's partly why the rep system is being abused so much. The more you troll and hate, the more reps you get. What about being helpful or having some kind of sense of community? This is definitely not Honda-Tech.
Depends on the person. In all honesty, i have never received rep for flaming a person so that's kind of a harsh generalization IMHO.... There are a good sized handful of users on here who actually do try and help other people....

G3GirL

so why wouldnt you post that in the anything goes thread instead of thread jacking like your complaining about?

Because the thread was already doomed after the 2nd post.

MrGurley

************5-0
lol this is an internet forum.... 95% of the questions asked are easily found by using google, but people are too lazy to do any research, so then they get flamed.... if they didnt take half the shit that any of us say seriously then there wouldnt be any issues.... and you are just as guilty lol

G3GirL

Depends on the person. In all honesty, i have never received rep for flaming a person so that's kind of a harsh generalization IMHO.... There are a good sized handful of users on here who actually do try and help other people....
I'm not saying everybody does it. My point is that there are some members who do it for the reps and it's getting irritating.

XjoEnX

Opinion 1: if you like it, cool.

Opinion 2: someone else said it: it's not symmetrical with the lines of the front bumper, so a lot of us will think it looks retarded for that purpose alone.

G3GirL

lol this is an internet forum.... 95% of the questions asked are easily found by using google, but people are too lazy to do any research, so then they get flamed.... if they didnt take half the s*** that any of us say seriously then there wouldnt be any issues.... and you are just as guilty lol
Man, the only person I talk shit to regularly is you and that's usually in the Lounge. lol It's there for a reason. There's no need to do it in the technical sections of the forum.

I get what you're saying and that's partly why I don't ask many questions on here, because simple searches will usually yield the answer I'm looking for. This guy was just posting a picture of his car, not asking something that requires searching. Last I checked, these forums were meant to help car enthusiasts, not used for flaming. It's ridiculous and has gotten way out of hand.

vtecteggy617

i like the thought to make your car look different but the space in between the two sides is as big as the nile river. if you can some how connect them then by all means try it out

Prozon

Kris
Looks good Jack. Originality is nice for once. I get tired of seeing the same old crap over and over.

As for the rest of you, grow up and quit trolling for a minute.

built_ls

if you dont want people to give you their opinions, then dont post s***.....

and as long as i keep laughing i dont care...
Because the thread was already doomed after the 2nd post.
This.

If you wanna laugh watch some comedy.
on another note I never said not to give your opinion

MrGurley

************5-0
Man, the only person I talk s*** to regularly is you and that's usually in the Lounge. lol It's there for a reason. There's no need to do it in the technical sections of the forum.

I get what you're saying and that's partly why I don't ask many questions on here, because simple searches will usually yield the answer I'm looking for. This guy was just posting a picture of his car, not asking something that requires searching. Last I checked, these forums were meant to help car enthusiasts, not used for flaming. It's ridiculous and has gotten way out of hand.
lol i hear ya, but why would you post something if you werent ready to deal with how people react? if he had just let the trolls troll and didnt feed them the thread would have stayed on track....and even searching this forum would answer a most of the new thread questions....

and i didnt even flame this dude, my comment was legit...

Status
Not open for further replies.