The new lancer-integra hybrid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Not a fan of it, if they didn't extend as far into the middle of the grille, maybe

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Childish is looking for a pat on the scrotum for making your car look like shit, followed by crying because people are telling you it looks like shit. And I've never much cared for you since the whole "Miss Boss" episode when you tried defending her by saying we were all jealous of a fat, ugly cunt who didn't know shit. That's why I troll you when I can - plus you make it really easy when you follow your intuition in situations like this current one you've found yourself in

Jack Rot

Riiight, okay buddy, get a life, sorry my car isnt generic looking with black rims and a chrome lip....so rice.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Why the fuck are you guys trolling this guy's thread? Just because he thought outside of the box?

SuperRice...you of all people have some nerve........LOL You have neon green lights in your car.

OP...to each their own.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Riiight, okay buddy, get a life, sorry my car isnt generic looking with black rims and a chrome lip....so rice.
That makes a lot of sense calling someone generic and a ricer at the same time. Did you even finish grade-school, Schleprock? You observation and communication skills could use a little middle-school refresher course

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Why the f*** are you guys trolling this guy's thread? Just because he thought outside of the box?

SuperRice...you of all people have some nerve........LOL You have neon green lights in your car.

OP...to each their own.
UMMM. yeah they are just green lights, and have you not seen my FS thread? I'm converting to WHITE.

at least i dont have mix matched body kits on my car, I have legit wings west lip kit

And whats wrong with Black rims with a chrome lip? So my 5zigens are rice now? REAL WHEELS ARE RICE?

GTFO

3Axis

mothaf*cka...
a title like "lancer-integra hybrid" has "oh s***, what has this sucker gotten into?" written (typed) all over it. Not to be a dick, but that's how it is.

Last edited:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
UMMM. yeah they are just green lights, and have you not seen my FS thread? I'm converting to WHITE.

at least i dont have mix matched body kits on my car, I have legit wings west lip kit

And whats wrong with Black rims with a chrome lip? So my 5zigens are rice now? REAL WHEELS ARE RICE?

GTFO
Telling me to GTFO? lol Fuck you, ricer. Just because you learned a little on this forum, doesn't mean you're some Integra guru now. Let the guy mod his car how HE likes. Don't think you're any better than him and have some obligation to troll threads on here. You're fucking up CI with that childish bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.