DB in OC! (Some Updates lol)

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
I recently went down to Ocean City, MD for H2Oi (The huge VW week), and my friend Pat took some pics so I figured I'd show you guys.

I've updated the 'teg a little but I can't think of anything exact, its been a while since I've even posted here.
Also, here's my thread with a vid of me 2-stepping down there: bwah

:D

Sammich

you come across any of the maxima guys up there? alot of maxima.org has maryland members

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
you come across any of the maxima guys up there? alot of maxima.org has maryland members
No I didn't actually. My friend Colin came down, but he doesn't own a Max anymore. He used to have a nice one, 249whp and 251wtq. It was awesome, but he sold it for a BMW M Roadster.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I don't really like going to H20. The VW guys can be really hit or miss, since I'm not a herrafrush gangster.

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
this DB has come a long way, one of my favourites.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
I don't really like going to H20. The VW guys can be really hit or miss, since I'm not a herrafrush gangster.
Definitely feel you. I had a bunch of guys ask me what brand my lip was, and after I said ViS, they were like "no shit, I mean whats it a replica of?". Then proceeded to tell me how it was a piece of shit. lol.

this DB has come a long way, one of my favourites.
Thanks man, I love yours.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
There's a set of rear valences I might pick up locally here. I think the guy is in Baltimore. Depending on what route I go you can pick em from me lol