what did you do to your car today?

blackviper

Spent about a good 3 hours playing around with the dash and trying to get my car deck out. Was going to stick a sub in but apparently the rca on the deck that was in the car when i bought it doesnt work...so i have to figure out why. 1st time removing all the stuff to was interesting :D

BeatBox

Real Good!
nothing, but yesterday i got this for it....a nice ticket for tinted windows
just a matter of time til i got one so ill pay it and move one, i lasted a yr with out anyone saying an anything about it
it was state cop in an unmarked new mustang

HaViK

I completed a ZC /5Spd Swap in my 89, I am however having idle probs that I cant seem to figure out

pinkley

b@115D33p
nothing, but yesterday i got this for it....a nice ticket for tinted windows
just a matter of time til i got one so ill pay it and move one, i lasted a yr with out anyone saying an anything about it
it was state cop in an unmarked new mustang

He's gotta meet that quota homie! Lol I got pulled over for tint by state cops a few times. Every time they put their meter on it I laugh because it was always legal where I live. They don't have anything better to do I guess

BeatBox

Real Good!
He's gotta meet that quota homie! Lol I got pulled over for tint by state cops a few times. Every time they put their meter on it I laugh because it was always legal where I live. They don't have anything better to do I guess
this guy is a prick particular, theres two discount tires with in 30 minutes here you gotta take the high way and my friend works at the other one but he says he cant count the many times he has pulled ppl over

when i got it, he was waiting at the light, middle lane he was like 6 cars back. i pulled out of taco bell into the inner lane, no cars at all so he hurries up and gets out of his lane and take me out about 2 blocks down the road....

treeafodo

Austin
If you were to fight it you'd most likely win. A guy on my facebook had really dark tint and won. Probably not worth the time though, how big was the ticket?

I did nothing to my car today, not even drive it.

BeatBox

Real Good!
If you were to fight it you'd most likely win. A guy on my facebook had really dark tint and won. Probably not worth the time though, how big was the ticket?

I did nothing to my car today, not even drive it.
dont know, i wanna say in the $150-200 range hopefully, im not paying it til a few days before its due.

alexjoo

dont know, i wanna say in the $150-200 range hopefully, im not paying it til a few days before its due.
tint tickets are that much? all fix it tickets in my area cost around 25 dollars including the tint ticket that i've gotten. i've gotten plenty of fix it tickets