17in wheels on dc4?

rnhib25

ricer all day
Naw I want 16 slips or c8's or any nice POS knock offs

j13

Keep It Clean
Why 17"? if you want huge rims on a small car, just buy 20" chrome wheels with air ride suspension wangsta loco stylez

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
When I bought my teg, it had 18" wheels on that bitch. WAAAY too big, so I sold them I bought some GSR Blades and they're perfect. I think 15 or 16 is the best way to go cosmetically and logically for your car.

Sent from my DROID2

5150KDC2

thanks but is 255/45/17 too big for the dc? will it be too much for my stance?
205/40 17 is what you want to run. anything wider or taller in a 17 will rub the outside of your fenders.. I run 17's with that tire size, and i had to roll my rear fenders since im lowered.

EDIT: I will be switching to a 16 with a lip on the outside sooner or later though. I like the low look, and I cant get that with the 17s. The 17s are my beatem up in the snow wheels lol.

Last edited:

phatintegra

Banned
255/45/17 on my dc. what think? rubbing?
Won't work. 255/45 are way to wide and you won't clear the fender unless you decide to go wide body. I'm running it on my Euro that are 18x9.5 rims ( 255/45/ZR18 ) in the rear. It's unsafe to run a tire size that wide if you not mounting it on a 9-10" wide rim.

I have a set 17" on my teg and it's wrap in 215/35/ZR17 and I'm on Sportline spring with Skunk2 Camber and Toxico Illum. struts. I rub like crazy. I also had my fender rolled as well.

EDIT:
WTF is up with the smile face when I type in 18 for a tire size.

Last edited by a moderator: