Acura Integra 1987 3-door LS available for parts

dan.

Will u take 50 shipped for tails, corners, front grill. Also need the motor arm from pass.side head light. Its the arm that connects the motor to head light.

tavarish

I need lots of parts, and I'm local and can pick up. Is this still available?

email me at tavarish8712@hotmail.com, AIM me at tavarish8712, or give me a txt at (908) 247-1055 to let me know if we can work something out.

I need:

Hood
Fogs
Rear bumper
Exhaust
Rear brakes
Hood keeper-upper thing

Thanks,
-Freddy

Last edited:

KOLTDOGG

Can you tell me what the number is on your ECU? I have a 87 Integra with a messed up ECU my part number is 37820-PG7-664 its the 1.6l with a 5spd transmission

Byronfire

Can you tell me what the number is on your ECU? I have a 87 Integra with a messed up ECU my part number is 37820-PG7-664 its the 1.6l with a 5spd transmission
Don't know. As I said above, I'm looking for someone who wants to take the whole vehicle.

blitz574

i need that metal piece under the tail light an the rear tail lights if their in good shape! Text 574-304-3627

agregoryb

I need an engine oil dipstick for a 1987 Acura Integra LS 4 door w/hatchback. Would yours fit? I'm in North Carolina?
Thanks,
Anne

99tegjawn

Can any of you read? Jesus he's looking for someone to buy the car. He's not parting it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk