ryanDC

mmhmmm really pops hard like the boner i just received

im starting to notice all these integras are jdm frontin

mmmm s2k seats
DA love

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
i've always been a fan of the intake through the high beam hole. i legitimately thought about that myself but the more i got into the game i see its been done several times, his is one of the better ones IMO.
Coy has an SRI induction altered lamp that he did really well with. If I ran stock lamps, I would swoop. For the price of labor and the price of a 98-01 headlamp, it is a good deal

teg-type-me

This thread is for "the cleanest integras", hense the title. Not the ricest integras. :thumbdown
i started out with kits and stuff.. went through my fair share.. bgomex.. wings west. cl conversion. then to jdm conversion.. then sold about 10 years ago. getting back in the game with a free 3rd gen that is now my project.. dont hate .. you call it rice but some of us remember that as being awesome .. just cause its not the in thing to do right now doesnt make it right to hate.. if the owner likes it and they think that its clean then thats all that matters.. you do you ..

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
why in gods name did someone put the riciest sticker possible (freaking shocker symbol that has nothing to do with JDM or hondas) on an ITR????