what did you do to your car today?

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
painted tails, yes. I like the black out look, but... Its questionable because it BLOCKs out light lol. And the cops actually do care here.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I have 2 12' kickers in the back. can you say BOOM?
Ya...I just reinstalled this in my car yesterday. 2 infinity 12's in a MASSIVE sealed box I built. Please disregard the water damage on the left side of the box...:oops:...stupid garage! Just drove 4 hrs for work...pure bliss :) I had taken it out, due to space, but...

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
holy s***
Haha, I tuned the box for my home theater room and it vibrated my whole house, toilets, windows, tables...everything. But now I don't have a home theater so it goes in the teggy. It's insane, literally messes with my vision if I have fun with it, but that is dumb and hurts my head. Think I'm gonna build a box that fits my car...

BeatBox

Real Good!
i dropped in a new 12 kicker.....ROCKIN!!
I have 2 12' kickers in the back. can you say BOOM?
i have two 18s going in my car can you say.....(mushroom cloud)

Ya...I just reinstalled this in my car yesterday. 2 infinity 12's in a MASSIVE sealed box I built. Please disregard the water damage on the left side of the box...:oops:...stupid garage! Just drove 4 hrs for work...pure bliss :) I had taken it out, due to space, but...

holy screws bat man
i like custom boxes, im guessing its not ported? i made one for my teg but it was ported it got pretty nasty

DID NOTHING to my car had to work

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
i have two 18s going in my car can you say.....(mushroom cloud)
holy screws bat man
i like custom boxes, im guessing its not ported?
Ya, I saw the pic of your enclosure, it'll make mine look like a couple tweeters, lol. Ya, it's sealed up tight. Screws are every 3" iirc. I designed it in cad and then cut it on a cnc router, you should see the internal bracing :) The front baffle is 1-1/2 thick.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
LOL doesnt look THAT bad on the teg :p

order new oem parts and tested out painting a plastic plug, 2coats of paint,2 clearcoat, hopefully it holds up and wont crack.

joshuathewolf

Broke but no Joke
swapped my stock for skunk2 lowering springs... dropped the trans to swap the clutch release bearing, painted my front calipers red, changed brake pads, painted sides of rotors black, painted clutch slave red plus various brackets just to look cool lol, dropped my civic's cylinder head off at the head shop so they can fix where i dropped a valve :( :( :( , hooked up my halo lights to the parking lights so only the halos come on, changed the oil... think thats it.... been a hell of a day.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
swapped my stock for skunk2 lowering springs... dropped the trans to swap the clutch release bearing, painted my front calipers red, changed brake pads, painted sides of rotors black, painted clutch slave red plus various brackets just to look cool lol, dropped my civic's cylinder head off at the head shop so they can fix where i dropped a valve :( :( :( , hooked up my halo lights to the parking lights so only the halos come on, changed the oil... think thats it.... been a hell of a day.
they flash like mine now, right? nice :thumbs up