what did you do to your car today?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Yeah, I just avoid walking around the back of my car...to avoid barfing, lol. I'm trying to decide between the standard 98-01 all red, or the jdm itr's with the amber corners but no reflectors. Decisions, decisions...
I feel your color would look best with the UKDM lamps; but because those are so difficult to find, I would stick with the 98-01. IMO the amber in contrast with the blue would look like a lil much :what:

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I feel your color would look best with the UKDM lamps; but because those are so difficult to find, I would stick with the 98-01. IMO the amber in contrast with the blue would look like a lil much :what:
hmmm...maybe, idk. I just swapped my clear corners with ambers and love them. I just did it the other day, so here's a pic...opinions welcome. I liked the corners enough, it makes me think I may like the amber tails (the jdm ones). Anywho, I spose this is pretty off topic...carry on!

pinkley

b@115D33p
hmmm...maybe, idk. I just swapped my clear corners with ambers and love them. I just did it the other day, so here's a pic...opinions welcome. I liked the corners enough, it makes me think I may like the amber tails (the jdm ones). Anywho, I spose this is pretty off topic...carry on!

I think it looks good either way!:thumbs up

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Drove it to work, and just now i got the giant branch off it from the storm. Thankfully she's ok, just a few scratches that came off with some scratch X. But that limb was HUGE!!

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
hmmm...UKDM tails AND clear corners. Now THAT would be sexy :) And to keep it on topic...I just detailed my interior, and pulled the center console to clean and remove every last bit of led wiring the po had installed :roll: , and replace all the screws he failed to reuse when he installed said wiring...idiot.

Rattlecan Hero

Frame Banger
I put 01 tails on today. The previous owner had painted them black. It looks WAAAAAYYYYY better
All I have is this pic that the PO sent me. I would take an after pic but my camera is broken.

built_ls

just came back from washing my car. First time I took it to get washed in awhile I normally do it myself. the vacuumed and wiped the interior too.