what did you do to your car today?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Planned on installing my shift boot and doing a couple other things with the Teg; ended up helping Keenen clean his headlamps and watched his paint his needles - which didn't work out as well as we hoped, lol

BeatBox

Real Good!
^^^wow, talk about rear seat delete.
yup eliminated them completely, along with most of the hatch lol
oh shet son! you gonna throw that jackhammer sub in there?!

nah, those suck. some DC 18s like these

holy s*** jacked off in my car
here's a towel wipe your self off
hahaha

Piisshhh, thats a terrible wall, it has two big holes in it :lol:.
they will get filled in pretty soon :)

did nothing to it, its all finished. just waiting for the subs meow

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i took off the sticker bomb on my fender. now theres tons of dried sticker glue on it. i just cleaned a spot and said fukkit

red_teggy90

Hey guys im new and this is my first ever post. Today i completely cleaned out my car, vacuumed, scrubbed the carpets and seats, and Armor All'd the dash. Btw, this is goona sound really dumb, but how do i post a whole new thread? i would like to make one about my car. Thanks for the help!

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Hey guys im new and this is my first ever post. Today i completely cleaned out my car, vacuumed, scrubbed the carpets and seats, and Armor All'd the dash. Btw, this is goona sound really dumb, but how do i post a whole new thread? i would like to make one about my car. Thanks for the help!
At least you posted in the correct place your first try. When you're going to start a new thread, open the category you're attempting to post in, such as "3rd Gen" or "Member's rides", then click new thread towards the top left-hand corner of the screen

Ilovemy95teggy

installed brand new rear hub assemblys, brand new hawk performance pads, and brand new rotors in the rear of the DC2. cleaned up the rims nice and clean, and installed a temporary automatic radiator til my aluminum one gets in. (dont worry, i plugged up the two holes at the bottom of the radiator. lol. it works much better than the old one it came with.)

eiznekeM

I drove the hell out of it cause I was late.

i took off the sticker bomb on my fender. now theres tons of dried sticker glue on it. i just cleaned a spot and said fukkit
Do you know any good solutions to take it off? I took the emblems off my truck and I can't get rid of the glue and I have no idea what to do.