what did you do to your car today?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
bought a new battery. from autozone. one of those duralast ones. 99 bucks with my old battery. i got tired of bump starting it every morning.

was gonna buy an optima but i didnt feel like spending an extra 90

eiznekeM

bought a new battery. from autozone. one of those duralast ones. 99 bucks with my old battery. i got tired of bump starting it every morning.

was gonna buy an optima but i didnt feel like spending an extra 90
Those Optima batteries are fucking expensive here.

I fed my car with good ol' 87 Octane this morning.:)

Ilovemy95teggy

took the rear brakes off last night. going to put brand new rotors and hawk performance pads on all around tomorrow. also pulled the bad radiator out and going to slap another one in until i can afford a nice aluminum radiator. SO EXCITED I FINALLY OWN A DC2. :)

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Today I threw a box in my garage and it hit my car. I then turned around and walked back in the house. So I hit y car with a box today. It's pretty much an upgrade.

WAR 178

Premium User
here is the deal with optima batteries...
Go to advanced auto and use the online codes they have. Then pick it up in store
I have a yellow top in my teggy, and the red top in my trailblazer.
I paid $150 for the red top,a set of metric deep sockets,and some lucas out the door.

eiznekeM

here is the deal with optima batteries...
Go to advanced auto and use the online codes they have. Then pick it up in store
I have a yellow top in my teggy, and the red top in my trailblazer.
I paid $150 for the red top,a set of metric deep sockets,and some lucas out the door.
What does the code do?