Lets talk turbos

angelmar06

i have a stock motor on my integra i heard the the zc motors are good for turboing i need the info on it help out if there is a thread out there direct me to it plz much appreciate it

redteg24

you can buy a full turbo kit pretty much from any online store ebay has some but there not the greatest but good for starters

To keep you from being flamed on for hours(nay, days), you should read some build threads and do some research on boosting engines before asking this question.
Side note- There is no reason to downgrade to a ZC. It's the exact same as the D16 DOHC that came in the G1 Integras. You'd go through a lot of modification to run that motor for no results.

Research BEFORE you ask questions.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
To keep you from being flamed on for hours(nay, days), you should read some build threads and do some research on boosting engines before asking this question.
Side note- There is no reason to downgrade to a ZC. It's the exact same as the D16 DOHC that came in the G1 Integras. You'd go through a lot of modification to run that motor for no results.

Research BEFORE you ask questions.
paden.... I think he has a first gen lol its in the first gen forum...

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I have a friend running the Greddy turbo kit for the 92-95 Civic on his ZC. He has it in a 4th gen civic, but you will probably just need to modify the IC pipes a bit.