Acura Integra 1987 3-door LS available for parts

Byronfire

Is there anyone out there who would be interested in parts from my red 1987 Acura Integra 3-door hatchbook LS? It is no longer driveable because of a missing fuel line and rust on the underbody but many of the engine parts are still in good working order. Well maintained over many years. 183,045 miles. Bronx New York location. I'd rather find an Acura enthusiast who would be interested in it than send it to the wreckers. Happy to answer any specific questions from seriously interested parties.

IsaacD

Hi, if it had fuel lines would the engine run? :) I have an 89' integra that just threw a rod and my engine is pretty well trashed. I would definitely be interested in some parts so I can get mine running again. Would you be willing to ship to utah?

Byronfire

I would consider shipping but you would have to cover the cost of shipping. If you have an 89 I don't know for sure whether all the parts of my car, a 1987, would fit yours.

Byronfire

Yes with fuel lines the engine runs, but it isn't possible to repair the fuel line. I do have photographs of the car.

IsaacD

Yeah, I figured I would need to cover shipping. What's wrong with them so that they can't be repaired? I can just replace them completely. pictures would be nice :) thanks.

Byronfire

Do you know how do I post the photograph here? I asked the webmaster how to upload a photo but he hasn't replied.

Byronfire

Tell me how I can post the photo here. The FAQs don't make clear how to upload, and I asked the webmaster how but he hasn't replied.

Byronfire

To IsaacD, re your question about the fuel lines "What's wrong with them so that they can't be repaired? I can just replace them completely" As I explained in the first post, the bottom of the chassis is so rusted that you may have difficulty attaching a replacement fuel line. It may not adhere to the frame. If you have the original fuel line, there is a slightly better chance than if you jerry-rigged a fuel line kit, but I have been advised by my mechanic that the underbody is too thoroughly rusted out to trust. Sorry, I thought I had made that clear in the very first post in the thread. THat's why I'm offering to part it out.