what did you do to your car today?

festetech

took it to the shop: Lower front passenger ball point replaced, some random bar too, and removed my heat shield.
Sounds great now!
I might be able to adjust the TPS depending on how fast the sun goes down.

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
my point is, other people that read this thread, that might not be so car "smart" will think they can literally get away with driving their car with zero oil just because they saw you get away with doing it on "no oil" lol
lol Touce, Sir. i can agree with that

Kinta94

removed my carpet cleaned underneath it because it was dirty and had glass all inside it then replaced it with pretty mint gray carpet. And decided to clean the rest of the car while i was at it.

speedin

The Transporter
Finally washed it after two weeks and about 2,500 miles :shock:. Took alot of scrubbing.... Put some new wheels on too, 18x8 Prodrive Pff7's.

gs300cky

I cleaned ur carpet Tyler 95% and then this week I will dye it black. So where are the pics of my perfectly cleaned grey carpet? Any installed pics ?

BeatBox

Real Good!
Finally washed it after two weeks and about 2,500 miles :shock:. Took alot of scrubbing.... Put some new wheels on too, 18x8 Prodrive Pff7's.
pics? :checks your build thread:

PreOrdered my amp, for my "lil system". its a Crescendo BC5500

Custom DC alt should be here with in two wks
Sold one of the custom speaker boxes i had
My HID's where not turning on went thru the whole wiring and found the fuse was not blown, it was corroded. they are turning on good now/
Also cleaned the garage, that never ends

Prozon

Kris
Beatbox, whats the power output of the 18's? What are they?

Today I fixed my oil fitting. That's following my transmission rebuild, clutch replacement, head gasket replacement and ARP head stud install.

The Teg is runnnnnniiiiinnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!