cupholders?????

19integra93

is there any 93 integras that came with cupholders or does anyone know how i can make some cause i am tired of my drinks spilling in my seat

There was an optional armrest that had cup holders, but good luck finding one with the cup holders in tact for less than $200, if at all.
There is a method to put Ford Taurus cup holders in the bottom DIN under the radio, and a member here(I believe Sylvander01) did a DIY on how to make one that sits in the rear floorboard between the seats.

DarkDB1

The cupholders in the armrest are very flimsy, My old DB's cupholders were in tact but I did not trust it at all as it had the ability to bend to where i thought it would break... Alot of people now that don't have the intact cupholders will drill out the bottom of the cupholder indents and place their drink through the hole, that seems to work for them...

And as previously said cupholders from a 1993 Body styled Ford Taurus will fit once you take off the tabs at the end

94teggyallday<3

BRITTANY:)
omgggg trust mee i feel you! i drink dunkin donuts coffee like its my job.. and now i cant drive without havin one hand taken up by a cupppp lol

If I'm alone in the car I just shove the drink in between the ebrake handle and the passenger seat. If my gf is with me, she is the cupholder. lol

In all honesty, the Taurus method is much cheaper in the long run. :lol:

sylvaner01

Click on my link below

I'm doing another writeup as we speak, should be up by tomorrow or today for yall americans

Last edited:

jesusfreeke

If I'm alone in the car I just shove the drink in between the ebrake handle and the passenger seat. If my gf is with me, she is the cupholder. lol

In all honesty, the Taurus method is much cheaper in the long run. :lol:
You ought to be ashamed at yourself for even drinking in a DB2 at all. Thats just what you need, when you decide to yank the e-brake to do a cinematic slide around a corner, and your beer spills all over the seats and floor. At least thats what I've heard happens:p

You ought to be ashamed at yourself for even drinking in a DB2 at all. Thats just what you need, when you decide to yank the e-brake to do a cinematic slide around a corner, and your beer spills all over the seats and floor. At least thats what I've heard happens:p
HEY HEY HEY... I would not spill my beer. :lol: