New guy type-s

Heres_George

RSX BABI
Hey ppl, Names George I live in Reno NV now moved from Cali....
I Got a 2003 Acura RSX Type -S, Currently has 85,000 miles i bought it at 75,000

Mods:
-Tinted Windows
-Removed rear windshield wipe.

Future Mods:
Saving up for Full Coilovers.

PS. More Pics to come soon...

Last edited:

Heres_George

RSX BABI
I know man i been meaning to do this for a while now...Im go take some more pic when I go on Lunch later...

01FTW

I got a gsr and its ok, but the type s has a lot more pep in its step, so to speak. My buddys got a 06 type s and let me drive it a few times... its a fun car. Don't get me wrong, I love my gsr but 210 HP owns the b18c1's 170. And no I'm not going to turbo my shit. Anyone interested in buying a clean gsr coupe? Lol Im in the market for an 05-06 type s.. or something similar in power. Can someone suggest something that's around 200 HP stock and not real popular with thieves?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I know man i been meaning to do this for a while now...Im go take some more pic when I go on Lunch later...
You still need to come over before I'm too drunk to drive; I wanna see what that thing can do :thumbs up

Cripton805

I got a gsr and its ok, but the type s has a lot more pep in its step, so to speak. My buddys got a 06 type s and let me drive it a few times... its a fun car. Don't get me wrong, I love my gsr but 210 HP owns the b18c1's 170. And no I'm not going to turbo my s***. Anyone interested in buying a clean gsr coupe? Lol Im in the market for an 05-06 type s.. or something similar in power. Can someone suggest something that's around 200 HP stock and not real popular with thieves?
Its not HP youre feeling, its torque.
Also, they dont have 210hp. The weight difference is a minor difference in the way it should feel off of the line. They both end up being about the same.

My LS felt like it had more power than my GSR, but thats because it had all the power low end.

01FTW

Its not HP youre feeling, its torque.
Also, they dont have 210hp. The weight difference is a minor difference in the way it should feel off of the line. They both end up being about the same.

My LS felt like it had more power than my GSR, but thats because it had all the power low end.
Thy don't have 210 HP? Ok dude. And You really don't think the Type s is faster than the gsr all things being equal?
Anyways, I don't give a shit what you say, I still want a type s.

Cripton805

Thy don't have 210 HP? Ok dude. And You really don't think the Type s is faster than the gsr all things being equal?
Anyways, I don't give a s*** what you say, I still want a type s.
No need to be anal. Jeez.
Im just telling you that all of the difference is off of the line.
And yes. They are almost equal for the reasons I already explained.

I could careless if you want a TypeS.

Bizzyb

B18C1 lover
Very nice type-s man, welcome. And 01FTW, I've driven them also and was not impressed, that being said I stomp on stock RSX's all the time and love the way the drivers look so angry when a car they think is crap compared to theirs whoops them. Has nothing to do with the op btw I still like your car very much congrats again.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
:welcome:

Also, they dont have 210hp.
Some of them did come with 210hp.....well kind of lol.

The 03-04 Type S had 200hp.

In '05, the revised engine came with 210hp.

In '06, SAE revised the method of calculating horsepower at the flywheel, so the number was dropped back to 200hp although it is identical to the 2005 model and makes the same power. So the '05 is rated at 210 and the '06 is rated at 200 and they have identical power output. So for comparison purposes of an 06 to an 03-04 or GSR, it's safe to say they have 210 hp since that is what they were rated when using the same method as before.

Last edited: