• Concord

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Vacaville

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
That was really something, guys. I had a great time, and my apologies that stuff got so hectic with the food. Next time will be better planned, and most definitely at a different location. The biker dudes were pretty funny haha :p

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
That was really something, guys. I had a great time, and my apologies that stuff got so hectic with the food. Next time will be better planned, and most definitely at a different location. The biker dudes were pretty funny haha :p
My favorite part is when the guys got out of the Impala with full riding gear :rolf:

You did well, brotha

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Hahaha yeah :rolf: There were some funny whips today... gotta be real on that. the mercedes was funny as well... really chromed out hahaha

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Also, we totally need to see those pics. Ryan said his friend would be posting it up later this evening... those rolling shots were pretty sick

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Hahaha yeah :rolf: There were some funny whips today... gotta be real on that. the mercedes was funny as well... really chromed out hahaha
:haha:

Also, we totally need to see those pics. Ryan said his friend would be posting it up later this evening... those rolling shots were pretty sick
Yeah, you had the best shot when we were going around the corner after we got off the freeway. It came out so clean. I got one of the three of our cars backed in and the Mugen sticker stuck out hella; it was secksy

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Yeah I really liked that shot... it looked extremely eye-opening... and Ryan said that his friend wasn't a good photographer at Sonic... all lies! :lol: He good really amazing shots. Too bad you were unaware that he was trying to get your rolling shots as well when you didn't notice haha

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Yeah I really liked that shot... it looked extremely eye-opening... and Ryan said that his friend wasn't a good photographer at Sonic... all lies! :lol: He good really amazing shots. Too bad you were unaware that he was trying to get your rolling shots as well when you didn't notice haha
:oops: Yeah, that was pretty funny; kinda like cat and mouse, I guess I was the mouse :lol:

forsakenriceboy

whats up guys!.. i found yA.. hahaa.. this is jEff with the white ej1 who stuck around for a bit.. i was jus there looking for drift wood(cichild tank) and you all happen to had a meet set up at that location.. i hung for a bit but had a bbq with the gf's friends.. so i stayed as long as i could to check out you guys..

even tho its a civic, its got a gezZer.. so i guess, im a hybrid of both world. haha.. :p i hope you guys didn't mind me hangN for a bit with yA...

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
No problem dude. It was nice meeting you man, that deer story was really funny and kinda sad but a good acquaintance to meet you. :) Welcome to ClubIntegra by the way.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
whats up guys!.. i found yA.. hahaa.. this is jEff with the white ej1 who stuck around for a bit.. i was jus there looking for drift wood(cichild tank) and you all happen to had a meet set up at that location.. i hung for a bit but had a bbq with the gf's friends.. so i stayed as long as i could to check out you guys..

even tho its a civic, its got a gezZer.. so i guess, im a hybrid of both world. haha.. :p i hope you guys didn't mind me hangN for a bit with yA...
No problem dude. It was nice meeting you man, that deer story was really funny and kinda sad but a good acquaintance to meet you. :) Welcome to ClubIntegra by the way.
THAT is what the fuck I'm about! Nice! :welcome:

hunt with guns, not with cars :lol:

ryanDC

dylan is probably getting hammered right now, we had a little after- party after the meet.

you guys are gonna have to wait till tomorrow for pics, my friend just knocked out

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
That's alright, dude. Where was the after-party at? What'd you guys do there? Now I'm super curious lol.

ryanDC

i was the only one left so i followed dylan and his crew to somebodies house. We just barbecued even more and i left.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
that's cool. Thanks for bringing your buddy over with the camera. He was taking some really good shots