NCRC: Thunder Hill HPDE 05/28/11

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Date 05/28/2011

Registration Open Track $125

Where Thunder Hill Raceway Park 5250 Hwy 162 Willows Ca., 95988

Track Configuration CCW (Not sure if they run the Turn 5 bypass)

Required Any car in good working order will function well on the track. We do require that cars be in good visual condition as well, and do not allow "project cars" with missing body panels, body damage, primer, etc. We do not allow SUV's or other vehicles that will not handle safely on a track, but certainly a well-maintained street car is acceptable.
Convertibles - see section below
Laguna Seca has a strict sound policy, and the other tracks might institute one as well. If this may be an issue for you, please check their rules for details
The car must minimally have functional 3-point seat belts
Long sleeve shirt and pants (cotton is best)
A SNELL SA-00 (preferred) or M-00 (acceptable) or newer helmet is required for anyone in the car. The helmet must cover the ears as a minimum (no "shorty" type helmets), with a closed faced helmet being preferred, but optional (required in open cars with no windshield).
You must be at least 18 years of age, 16 with parental consent letter, and have a valid driver's license
Passengers 18 years of age or older are allowed in the cars for a session or two, as long as they're not in the driving school, other "green" (low experience) groups, or race groups. We do not want you to have a passenger for the whole day, though, as it causes distraction from your driving. If the officials have any trouble

Contact
Let me know if you have questions or concerns via PM or Cell if you have it

Attending
1. Dylan (samurai blue)
2. Bruce (Bruce...)
3) Ryanteggy

Last edited:

JGvtec

Whaaaa you guys have a bridge!

Dylan you going to film this one too? It would be near to watch. :thumbs up

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Whaaaa you guys have a bridge!

Dylan you going to film this one too? It would be near to watch. :thumbs up
I might get some nice shots if my friend wants to film out there. Not 100% sure yet though. Ill probably rig my Flip HD camera up though for sure

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you should come out this is a cheap ass track day compared to other places, cheapest in nor cal. Laguna Seca and Infinion are around 250-300 a day

ryanDC

so i would be fine with my completely stock car?

i'll think about it, i should have some spare money in early april