My ongoing process! ~ Follow me!

NON-VTEC

it would look super clean if u pulled the pinstripe off the side, i have a white teg with white side strips and no pinstripe and it looks great, lovin the meshie idea they look great, or blades

whitedc4

go to o'reilly's or autozone and buy a pin stripe removal kit it's like 10 bucks maybe 15 but its basically an eraser made for taking the pin stripe off.

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
so no new updates about my car but 4 me....i got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed yesterday :( i'm in a shitload of pain & can't wait to finish my Chick Fil A chocolate shake & go back 2 sleep! hope everyone is having a better day than I am

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
gonna go get that pinstripe removal kit & see how that does...checking on a new front & rear bumper too...then paint...this is a costly project but well worth it ;)

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
Oh, I have TEIN Basics :)

My bfs and I are going to attempt to put them on today! Even tho I still feel shitty from having all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed :(

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
So, 1 of my bfs is going to install my suspension on Wednesday for me & pull my transmission so I can get it re-built AGAIN because the first time the fucking shop screwed up! I hope u all have a good night :)

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
Thanks .... yea i'm dropping off the transmission tomorrow and hopefully it will be fixed within 1 day and then I can get it back in & everything will be finished....FOR NOW he he lol