New to the Club

Frange

I was googling my car and found this. thought it was cool. sweet to see more people passionate about this the Integra. All of my friends are afraid of my car and think its a POS. I think they are full of it. Ive had my 89 Integra LS car for almost 4 years. My first car. Unfortunately i have no knowledge of this car and it sucks when people start talking car to me and its like a foreign language. Its nice to know that if i ever need help or a quick questions i have knowledgeable people to help!

rexpepper123

welcome!!! there is alot of things you can learn from this site there is alot of integra forums i found this to be one the best! hope it helps you out as much as it does for me!! lets see some pic yo! and welcome again have fun.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
:welcome: to CI! Let's see some pictures of your first car! Is that your daily commuter? Have you done anything special to your car yet, meaning modifications? Hope you enjoy your stay.

Frange

This is the only picture i can find at the moment.

No i have none anything to it but repairs and services. Ive been thinking about modifying it but i have no idea where to begin.

Cripton805

If you want to keep it stock and reliable. Go for a jdm b16 OBD0 swap or nonvtec B18A1 OBD0 swap. The B18A will have really nice torque... people dont know how light the first gen really is. You would have to get rid of Ac, power steering though.

Sorry for the mess. Im on my touch cell. Lmao

OlegWasHere

If you want to keep it stock and reliable. Go for a jdm b16 OBD0 swap or nonvtec B18A1 OBD0 swap. The B18A will have really nice torque... people dont know how light the first gen really is. You would have to get rid of Ac, power steering though.

Sorry for the mess. Im on my touch cell. Lmao
he said he has no car knowledge.

doing a swap would be like asking a computer tech to do a boob job.

but anyways.
welcome to the club
and yeah theres is lots to learn on this site and mostly good people. :D

you can always keep it stock as long as it makes you happy
that's all that matters.

rockadilla

thats right.
:welcome: not many G1s left out there, take good care of it :thumbs up