Pics from RSX meet

FlyinRyan

DC5 Fireball
I Just got back from a meet with some CRSX guys. I'm actually the one driving a silver integra now... but here are some pics! Enjoy!

Cripton805

I say... get a GSR ;)
It seems like most people there had DC5's. Be the outcast.
Of course you're going to want a DC5 with all those good looking ones there.
Mod up your cars visually and engine wise. Make those DC5 owners drool over your car. lmao

8-bit

do what now?
x2^
hate the fact acura changed the name to (rsx) i think they should've just kept the original name (integra).

michaelz

x2^
hate the fact acura changed the name to (rsx) i think they should've just kept the original name (integra).
Yeah it was all to do with the marketing team deciding they need forgettable model names so they're ultimately just selling the Acura brand name. Laughable effort really since everywhere else it's sold as a plain old Honda and we still buy em.

FlyinRyan

DC5 Fireball
I had an RSX first, the DC5 was my first love. I plan to sell my Teggy while its still stock so that people know that it hasn't been molested or ragged out.

92gsrboy

nice pics....looked like a nice little meet

01FTW

That blue on is fucking sexy..

Id like to get myself a nice Type-S one day.. Theyre always so fuggin expensive though.

red.line

Awesome pics! In the 6th pic, is that guy riding a shopping cart? ahaha.

I'd still love to own a pearl white 05-06 RSX-S..one day!

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Awesome pics! In the 6th pic, is that guy riding a shopping cart? ahaha.

I'd still love to own a pearl white 05-06 RSX-S..one day!
Haha you have a good eye! I didn't even catch what that blur was, i thought that was actually one of their shadows.

Those are some clean looking DC5s man; the Honda looks like the outcast there...

rexpepper123

the black civic si with the white rims. i had those rims! on my first 89 civic hatch si lol sick photos tho wish there was some nice cars like that round here an people would meet up. ive seen some mn meets an theere was like 6 cars lol