New to Clubintegra my 89 ls

89ls

yeah i was thinking bout getting one that was red or just painting it myself so i might just end up painting it myself

but if i was to lower it what kind of springs should i go with ???

JGvtec

I don't. :cry:

Well not yet. Im still looking for the right one to come along. ;)

89ls

oh thats cool i'd rather wait for the right one then to rush into any integra

i waited a while before i got my DA3 or AV1 teggy

but when i saw her i wanted it sooooo bad lol so i got it

picked her up for $650 as my project car and i love it

JGvtec

Your car is very clean man. Im sure its come a long way. Keep up the updates. ;)

Later, Jordan

shywun

Suspension techniques make lowering spring for the 86-89 teg.. and ground control has coilover sleeves.. the lowering spring I don't know what drop it is.. but the coilovers are up to 2" drop.. hope this helps.. I researched a lot before buying my 88 teg .. mugen also has a coil over system but I'm not sure if it fits our tegs..

89ls

yeah ill keep updating on the teggy. and yea it does help greatly i been trying to find lowering springs for the longest time lol

and i didnt know mugen makes lowering springs

89ls

Damn thats a nice teg for how old she is..

hey thanks man appreciate it i still gottz get a little dents and dings
to get out and lower it on some new springs and also gonna powder coat my wheels
get either a B18 swap or full d series turbo kit

shywun

Mugen doesnt make the springs.. its coil sleeves.. bushings.. shocks and struts.. and you use your own springs... its fully adjustable... but very pricey...

RT Type-R

"Carpe Diem"
Welcome bro!! Nice G1 keep up the good work, looking into getting one myself in the near future, haven't found a white one yet but still looking

89ls

oh alright that makes sence lol.

but thanks to all of you that comment on my car

i appreciate ill be updating on some other things with

the G1 project build any suggestions feel free to throw them out

thanks one love bye

86integrals

what motor is in that? i have the same car in white and a parts car in blue. im 14 buliding it for my first car