The Cleanest Integras. **Don't post YOUR car**

rubyredteg

u should talk to ur state D.o.T n ask them about that bc i use to get stop all the time for that n i just told the state y u cant n they said u can have h,i,d or yellow tine......tine is a tint of yellow i will post up next few days on wat it sayd in illinois i got like a billion copys all over the place i will write wat it says next time im on the comp!!! n i jsut keep it in my car n cop looks at it says ok n have a nice day ahahah gotta love wen a cop gets pissed wen he cant right u a ticket for it ahahhahaha
i thought about it. but im just getting tired of getting pulled over for stupid shit. when i had my wrx, i got pulled over a bunch of times. cops stating multiple times for my exhaust being to loud, headlights are to bright. just to be a jerk off. never gave me any tickets, just "warnings".

RickDC2

You guys that have recently been posting your own cars, they're clean and all, but this thread is for the CLEANEST Integras. As in Integras from across the internet/world you've seen and claim to be some of the cleanest ever. If you wanna show your Integra post a new thread in the members ride section.
I think this post gotta be on every page in this topic!!!!