what did you do to your car today?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Gave it an LOF, radiator flush, washer fluid, cleaned the engine bay, and washed the exterior. Running smooth :thumbs up

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
converter swap. 40 minutes8)
i don't get why people keep saying the tan interior is nasty. i like it.

clean :thumbs up

i'm far too lazy to clean the inside of my car.

annnnnnnd. i was trying to get my older sister to do a photoshoot of my car because she's all cool with those SLR's and i suck, but she said no. awww phooey.

BeatBox

Real Good!
drove it to work, well after i pried the drivers door open with a screw driver wrapped in a rag :) door was frozen shut >:-(

EDIT: no damage done BTW

grayghost

Went to my friendly neighborhood Acura dealer and bought a set of wheel locks for my fat fives.in my ongoing security mania.

BeatBox

Real Good!
Went to my friendly neighborhood Acura dealer and bought a set of wheel locks for my fat fives.in my ongoing security mania.
with the right tools(portable hand tools) those wheel locks can be take off in seconds :ninja: work at discount tire and get a few of those a month

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
i don't get why people keep saying the tan interior is nasty. i like it.

clean :thumbs up

i'm far too lazy to clean the inside of my car.

annnnnnnd. i was trying to get my older sister to do a photoshoot of my car because she's all cool with those SLR's and i suck, but she said no. awww phooey.
i like the tan, i'm bad and cleaning the inside and it hides the dust, the black interior hides better with tint though 8)

grayghost

with the right tools(portable hand tools) those wheel locks can be take off in seconds :ninja: work at discount tire and get a few of those a month
I know. You can get around any security proceedure/device, even the radio controled plastique under the driver's seat. The idea in security is layers, layers, layers. Slow them down enough and they will move on to someone else's UNPROTECTED car.

In the future, please park next to me. They will go for your car/wheels as it will be easier for them and they are basically lazy pieces of excrement or they would be working instead of stealing. Sorry about your car.

BeatBox

Real Good!
I know. You can get around any security proceedure/device, even the radio controled plastique under the driver's seat. The idea in security is layers, layers, layers. Slow them down enough and they will move on to someone else's UNPROTECTED car.
i feel you on that, hopefully you never have to worry about anyone messing with your car.

speedin

The Transporter
Found out that in these temps 150 merging onto the highway comes up much faster than im used too, oops :roll:

Shame on me... btw speeding is bad mmkay?