what did you do to your car today?

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
... Also, any suggestions on silencing the hatch noise, its sounds like I've got mice fighting in the trunk.
mine sounds the same way. when i cleaned out my trunk after buying mine, there was tons of glass under the carpet. i think some is sutck in the hatch trim and making the noise cause some pieces of glass have fallen out. i might just take it off

BeatBox... nice tires 409 ipike? i just put some on mine about 2 weeks ago. the break-in sucks, your car will feel like a boat..it will go away after about 150 mi

BeatBox

Real Good!
Bolted on my snow tires on today

BeatBox... nice tires 409 ipike? i just put some on mine about 2 weeks ago. the break-in sucks, your car will feel like a boat..it will go away after about 150 mi
yup same ones, it sound like a boat too lol anything i can do to get me through the winter. i ended up paying $180 for the studded snows with the free set of steelies/hub caps/lugs :)

Brooks2

To day i had to take my cv axle off and take it to autozone to get them to replace it but they didnt have the axles in stock so they had to order them they should be in in 2 days cant wait to get the DA running again