The Cleanest Integras. **Don't post YOUR car**

rubyredteg

damn. i have about 45 pictures and cant figure out how to upload them. and yes they are yellow highs/lows. unfortunally i got pulled over the other night and got a ticket. witch blows, so i put stock bulbs back in for now.

Db7_integra

tell me wat u guys think had my car for 4 years now n this is how she sits!!!!! also got a jdm front end mi starting to peice so jdm front end should be on after winter!!!!! car is Dark Current Pearl!!!!

Db7_integra

damn. i have about 45 pictures and cant figure out how to upload them. and yes they are yellow highs/lows. unfortunally i got pulled over the other night and got a ticket. witch blows, so i put stock bulbs back in for now.
u should talk to ur state D.o.T n ask them about that bc i use to get stop all the time for that n i just told the state y u cant n they said u can have h,i,d or yellow tine......tine is a tint of yellow i will post up next few days on wat it sayd in illinois i got like a billion copys all over the place i will write wat it says next time im on the comp!!! n i jsut keep it in my car n cop looks at it says ok n have a nice day ahahah gotta love wen a cop gets pissed wen he cant right u a ticket for it ahahhahaha

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
You guys that have recently been posting your own cars, they're clean and all, but this thread is for the CLEANEST Integras. As in Integras from across the internet/world you've seen and claim to be some of the cleanest ever. If you wanna show your Integra post a new thread in the members ride section.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
You guys that have recently been posting your own cars, they're clean and all, but this thread is for the CLEANEST Integras. As in Integras from across the internet/world you've seen and claim to be some of the cleanest ever. If you wanna show your Integra post a new thread in the members ride section.
yes x2 on this for real...maybe the thread title should be changed to "cleanest/sickest integra thread"