My '96 DB7 LS

MochaFrap87

Hey guys, new to the forum i just got my integra a few months ago and this is the progress i've made so far. Not the best but i like it =]. Open to any comments and suggestions (preferably inexpesive =p).

1996 Acura Integra LS Special Edition Sedan in Matador Red

Last edited:

Cman46290

i like it a lot... looks nice and clean... i like the color...

any engine mods yet? lets see that interior and engine bay asap! :)

-Welcome~

MochaFrap87

thanks for all the welcome guys! yeah people tell me to paint my wiper arms black all the time haha ill get on that. thanks for the feed back!

no real engine mods yet. i bought an aem short ram intake but thats it so far. and as soon as i get the inside cleaned up ill post some of that too!

BeatBox

Real Good!
Paint those wiper arms black asap.
mine where the same way til i took some spray on beadliner to them

WELCOME! i like the color
dont see it too often around here, def wanna see the interior when u have time.

MochaFrap87

any recommendations for the wheels? right now im running 195/55/15 g force super sports on white rota slips. im trying to sell my whole set up right now and buy some 16" rotas on 195/45/16's. any suggestions?

BeatBox

Real Good!
any recommendations for the wheels? right now im running 195/55/15 g force super sports on white rota slips. im trying to sell my whole set up right now and buy some 16" rotas on 195/45/16's. any suggestions?
hahaha i got gForces too, how you like them? i work at discount and got them DIRT cheap. i have 205-55-15s and im happy with them so far.

MochaFrap87

I love em haha. they ride smooth and grab the ground great. I like the lowered look so im buying some thinner ones and sticking with the 195's.