New to the scene

db559

i just bought a 93 integra, and basically need help getting into the import scene...i grew up around lowriders and very few imports could any one tach me the ropes....like what type of car have. from what i seen theres da and db and other shit like that:roll:

JGvtec

i just bought a 93 integra, and basically need help getting into the import scene...i grew up around lowriders and very few imports could any one tach me the ropes....like what type of car have. from what i seen theres da and db and other shit like that:roll:
Well for one. Just search around the site. you can learn a lot from just reading. :welcome:
I might be getting a 98 gs coupe soon. So wish me luck :D

db559

i have been but the thing is i dont get it.....all i got so far is that mine is a db since its a for door, but theres db1, db2, db3, i need help

and good luck...

JGvtec

Post pictures of it i might be able to help.

db559

car in the shop and dont have any pics or a camera at that.... but when i do ill be sure to post some up

mirrorimg

You are referring to chassis codes. Chassis codes are included in the first fee characters of your vin, and tell you what kind of car you have. Chassis codes are different depending in the generation, body style, and motor.

If you have a non-vtec, you have a DB7. if it's a GSR, you have a DB8.

735e32

Im MEL.
post a picture and we'll tell you. but if its a second gen and its a 4door, then yeah it is a DB1.

db559

yea i would but no camera...as soon as i get pics ill post up.....and thanks for the help....

now the thing is how and what to put on it....the guy i bought it off of said he has jdm parts on it, but to me everything looks stock, except for the one light i have on the back bumper i havent seen that on the cars around town...he said it was imported and cost 250

735e32

Im MEL.
yea i would but no camera...as soon as i get pics ill post up.....and thanks for the help....

now the thing is how and what to put on it....the guy i bought it off of said he has jdm parts on it, but to me everything looks stock, except for the one light i have on the back bumper i havent seen that on the cars around town...he said it was imported and cost 250
like this??