need help

87_teg_cds

ok i got a 1987 acura integra ran good when i first got now it want start it was driving fine then i got to the store AND CUT IT OFF AND now it want start back... its firing and its getting fuel all the way to the injectors but the injectors just want spray anyone know what it could be??

89teggie

89teggie
possibly your fuel pressure regulator on the fuel rail. it may be just allowing fuel to pass into the return line back to the tank, and not allow fuel to pressurize enough to feed into the injectors. try clamping off the fuel return line and try cranking it. if it cranks then, replace your FPR. if thats not it, possibly a loose ground some where, a blown fuse somewhere,

87_teg_cds

ok i clamped the fuel return line then tried to start and it didnt start.. i checked one of the relays and it was fine.. i just dont know what else to try its getting fuel all the way to the injectors but they just want spray.. i need help!!!

uso_Dc

theres lil filters on the injectors, those could be clogged up. and also you need to double check your injector resistor box, believe there is a relay for that or something.

87_teg_cds

can you take the injectors off and clean them some how?? and i checked the resistor box to my best knowledge i used a meter and cheched the ohms from the first one to all the rest.. is that right?? im not a mechanic at all and i thank everyone that is trying to help.. ohk im going to tell the full detail of what all i have done to it.. I went to the store then i cut my car off to go in the store.. then when i came out it wouldnt crank back?? then i got my gf's dad to come pick it up on a trailer and its been sitting at his house for about two weeks!! After we parked it there we changed the filter (that didnt help) we ran all the fuel lines and fuel is getting all the way to the injectors so we checked to see if the injectors are spraying and there not but its building up pressure to so idk?? If you spray gas into the trottle body it will crank and run as long as you keep the gas going, so it hasnt jump time, some have told me to get a new ecu but i dont have the money to just buy stuff and try it you know if i buy it it would have to fix it or i would be screwed cause i want have the money to try anything else!! But if you have any clue please let me know!!

Rainman

help

hey im new to the forum and i was wondering if it would work if i put 1997 acura integra tail lights on a 1988acura integra. would they fit?

mojave3555

1st GEN noob
i know it sounds silly but take speaker wire connect each lead to the the positive post and to negative post then connect them to the injector plug and listen for a click if they dont click try tapping them with something if they do click then they are good you will have to do this to each injector

SprchdGS-R

i have the solution to your problem. i had this same problem before. ill tell you how to fix it.
Step one: pop hood
step two: remove oil cap
step three: replace vehicle under cap
step four: screw on cap
step five: close hood

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
hey im new to the forum and i was wondering if it would work if i put 1997 acura integra tail lights on a 1988acura integra. would they fit?
Nice thread jack, make your own thread bro
i have the solution to your problem. i had this same problem before. ill tell you how to fix it.
Step one: pop hood
step two: remove oil cap
step three: replace vehicle under cap
step four: screw on cap
step five: close hood
I've heard this works lol