show off yer DA9

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
It looks funny to me seeing the exhaust on the opposite side, haha.
maybe just because im not used to it and never seen it on the other side before. aha.

& here is my DA.

&a blurry pic of it with my one pieces.
hey where'd you get that wing its what my car has missin lol

brokentalon the rims look good in person when the sun hits em and i afraid to drop it since the wheels offset might hit my fenders. yea i know i can get them rolled but im not going for that look.
I don't see how seeing the car in person as opposed to a picture is going to change the offset and how fare the wheels stick out. You're car looks like the bastard child of a 66 Impala on 13s and bags and a proper looking Integra.
I'm sure the wheels shine, but the stance looks like ass. When the wheels stick out of the fender wells past flush, it looks like crap.
This is just my opinion. I'm glad you like your car, I'm just saying that I'm going to be aware of the offset of my wheels when I buy a set.
Also, are those real wheels or knock offs, anyway?

916LSpinoy

The JDM Pinoy
CORNELDA....you must be one of those people who like LowRiders...i agree with BrokenTalon...the car doesn't look right with wheels offset like that...From my point of view that kind of look is very disterbing to me...why Rape a good DA like that and go for the Beaner look? I prefer a DA that performs well than making it lose performance...

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
I don't see how seeing the car in person as opposed to a picture is going to change the offset and how fare the wheels stick out. You're car looks like the bastard child of a 66 Impala on 13s and bags and a proper looking Integra.
I'm sure the wheels shine, but the stance looks like ass. When the wheels stick out of the fender wells past flush, it looks like crap.
This is just my opinion. I'm glad you like your car, I'm just saying that I'm going to be aware of the offset of my wheels when I buy a set.
Also, are those real wheels or knock offs, anyway?
thats what the car came with and it doesnt bug me enough to fork out 4-5 hundred bucks on rims right now but maybee in the future also their real sportmaxx rims i have the center caps to prove it:x

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
CORNELDA....you must be one of those people who like LowRiders...i agree with BrokenTalon...the car doesn't look right with wheels offset like that...From my point of view that kind of look is very disterbing to me...why Rape a good DA like that and go for the Beaner look? I prefer a DA that performs well than making it lose performance...
actually i dont care too much for low riders and crap like that but when i start my job next week ill post a thread on my car transformation:)

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
found these what do you guys think

im liking the gun metal rims and the black ones the most. also they are 40mm offset would that be the same looking rims i have now?

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
after going through konigs whole list of rims ive decided on these there $439 shipped =)

thats what the car came with and it doesnt bug me enough to fork out 4-5 hundred bucks on rims right now but maybee in the future also their real sportmaxx rims i have the center caps to prove it:x
Real Spormaxx=Real knock off...just saying.
actually i dont care too much for low riders and crap like that but when i start my job next week ill post a thread on my car transformation:)
Glad to hear you're going to get some wheels with better fitment.
Also, the +40 offset is going to look a lot better. The wheels will be inside the wheel wells, far from what you have now.

916LSpinoy

The JDM Pinoy
CORNELDA...Sorry to be so mean....i just don't like the LowRider look....but that's just me...i'm glad to hear that your getting awsome rims...your car would look a lot better with those rims you plan to get...keep us informed with your progress...

5speedintegra

Hey guys, just joined the forums today, so bear with me lol
anyways just picked up my DA9, about 2 weeks ago here are some pics

and yes those are "hood pins" the owners before the previous did it.

Last edited:

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
ok im back and i have some better pics ;) i really need everyone's advice on these two rims, i cant make up my mind between the two! they're both konig and look great!!
heres the car now.

the rims i keep going back to are the first ones.. but i keep thinking they just wouldnt look right on second gens idk...what do you guys think?
ps. sorry its been so long. ive been busy and forgot my password haha

or

Last edited: