super sonic blue pearl, electron blue pearl OR Midori Green Pearl.

cvc7chris

Hustler
i want to paint my integra either one of those colors. i'm having a hard time choosing lol...

i LOVE blue but i also like the Midori Green Pearl..

Which Shade of Blue is better on a 95 integra?

i know SSBP is Common on Integras so i thought about doing EBP if i went with blue, and does anyone have a midori green integra? and this is the midori green i like..

opinions? thanks..

the original color was cypress green but it's just old and cars prep'd for paint...so yeah..

shim

i need money
I found some midori green integras in my bookmarks and Google (i love this color..!)

EBP would look pretty good too.. just my two cents!

shim

i need money
Yeah.. unfortunately i couldn't really find any pics of some ebp tegs :(
but the midori green looks great in all the pics i found.

alyssafacex

that green up there is soo sexy.

here's EBP.

i originally was going to go with SSBP, but i forgot how nice that midori green was. so that gets my vote. :)

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
You got a hard choice to make man.

But if it helps any try to photoshop the color to your car and see how it will turn out.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Midori green ftw.. The 2nd pic above is my buddy midori green teg, ill post few more when I get on my laptop if u want.

shim

i need money
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat. the ebp looks GREAT on the teg.
This is gonna be a hard decision, dude

cvc7chris

Hustler
yeah super hard.

paint is around $150-$250 depending on where you get it. and to get someone to shoot it probably like 300-500 give or take, not including bodywork. mines gonna be a bit different, since a friend is painting mine and he isn't charging me much since i'm doing bodywork with him also and painting it with him...

the only reason i'm aiming towards the green is because alot of tegs already come in SSBP and it's kinda old to me on integras, if it was a accord or somethingi different. i'd do it.

now midori green is kinda rare on integras so idk...still got some deciding to do =]

more pics of the midori green teg stat =]

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
What about Monte Carlo Blue Pearl as a color? i find the SSBP is too close to a purple in certain lighting. that and i've never seen an integra that color