my pink dc4!?

alyssafacex

hmm. ill have to look around. house of kolor might have something, but idk how expensive they are.
i might just go back to where i got my paint from and make them fool around with it. they'll love that. :p

DCA

I actually really like the color. We've been thinking of doing a color like this on our CRX Drag Car

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
lol alyssa why dont you post this much in the noobie thread... it would keep it going atleast. and post in the east coast honda meet thread in the lounge

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
hmmm i still dont see any interior shots other then the radio.. so this thread means nothing to me!

alyssafacex

hmmm i still dont see any interior shots other then the radio.. so this thread means nothing to me!
wellll considering it's dark out, you're just gonna have to wait til tomorrow.
it needs vacuumed, again. and i need new seats. and a shift knob. haha.

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
:O not good enough!. lol jk jk i totally understand the vacuum thing. the parking lot to my apartments in under construction so theres gravel and shit everywhere... i get till lil rocks and clumps of dirt in my car just because i wanna drive =(

alyssafacex

haha. there's salt EVERYWHERE around here on the side of the roads.
i thought the rain that we got would wash it away but apparently not.

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
hmm.. sounds a lil salty to me... wait a sec... quick go lick your car and see if that salt gave it that lil something extra to make it perfect! lol

(jk dont do that.. thats just wierd)

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
uh my wheels are 16x7's with a 40 offset... so im sure you can get away with not rolling your fenders with 15x7's but it really depends on the size tire you put on the rim.. 40 or 45 should be fine...

btw where are the interior pics.. its light out

alyssafacex

still haven't taken those pics..
i will tomorrow for sure. :)
but blah blah blah...
my trailing arm bushings are going out.
and. i need to get my brakes checked.
my left rear rotor is useless, and theres air in my brake lines.
had to push it to the floor for it to stop the whole way. :(
on the plus side, changed my oil, oil pan gasket, and spark plugs the other day. :)