my pink dc4!?

STL99Teggy

Honda Connoisseur
i mean, my cars already different, its pink. hahaha. but i just think that with the front it would look cleaner idk if that makes any sense but that's just how i feel. i think they're sexy as fuck but i agree with chris, a lot of people are getting them. so idk. i'm gonna be in your spot going back and forth with it. :what: i don't really need it, i guess i should focus on other things for now, but i want it.
We def are in the same boat. Who cares if everyone is getting them. Of course I would say focus on the things that really need to get done and get that done and then move to the JDM front. I have already started on interior parts:D I have several that I have bids on that end soon. When I get the interior done. And get my 93 accord coupe up and running. Then its going to be Japanessy front end sexy time for the teg

alyssafacex

We def are in the same boat. Who cares if everyone is getting them. Of course I would say focus on the things that really need to get done and get that done and then move to the JDM front. I have already started on interior parts:D I have several that I have bids on that end soon. When I get the interior done. And get my 93 accord coupe up and running. Then its going to be Japanessy front end sexy time for the teg
Haha. :)
i think i want a tranny first.
i can't find any ls ones. =[

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
ew ludes... lol i see too many mexicans with ludes

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
ya? one of my good friends in town just got this champion blue r33 like 2 months ago.. clean as fuck. even had a shell gas receipt from japan in on of the door cubbies rofl

alyssafacex

ya? one of my good friends in town just got this champion blue r33 like 2 months ago.. clean as fuck. even had a shell gas receipt from japan in on of the door cubbies rofl
yeah i'd put a pic up but don't wanna do that to someone elses car haha. and that's crazy!

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
one day ill get a pic up of his car and my car sitting next to each other on my thread... would look nice. blue r33 and blue teggy =D

STL99Teggy

Honda Connoisseur
Haha. :)
i think i want a tranny first.
i can't find any ls ones. =[
Jspecauto has one. I was just on the site. As a matter of fact there are a couple on craigslist her in st louis as well. Or are you trying to find one in the junkyards? I see that you are wanting to do a autotragic to manuel conversion. I did that to my 93 Accord coupe. You will love it

Last edited:

alyssafacex

Jspecauto has one. I was just on the site. As a matter of fact there are a couple on craigslist her in st louis as well. Or are you trying to find one in the junkyards? I see that you are wanting to do a autotragic to manuel conversion. I did that to my 93 Accord coupe. You will love it
i didn't see it. i don't have money for a whole new motor right now but that would be nice. maybe soon down the road haha. and yeah i can't wait.

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
=/ you could prolly find all the shit you need to make it a manual in a salvage yard. and it would be easy cuz everything is already cut to fit a manual tranny

XxCaryxX

But I like automatics. :cry:
Traffic jams don't result in my beating someone's ass lol.