my pink dc4!?

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i dunno. im personally tired of them. i like a few but now everyone and there mom is doing it. literally jordans mom had a JDM front teg. lol.

STL99Teggy

Honda Connoisseur
yeah i know i saw it haha. idk. i like them a lottt. but your right.
Well to tell you the truth I have been going back and forth with this one. Thats just one aspect of the car anyways everyone's front already looks the same anyway and out of the 50-60,000 +/- tegs that are out there how many of them have JDM front end conversions. I think that it will still look different even if everyone and including jordans mom has one than so be it. I bet when im done with mine now that I def decided to do it it will be different from other one out there. Yes it will look similer but the interior will be different the and some of the exterior parts will be different. So all in all I say go for it. Its going to be different from everyone else's because it is yours FTMFW.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
So all in all I say go for it. Its going to be different from everyone else's because it is yours FTMFW.
and it's pink... so very different. so hell, i say go for it. i think integras with non-stock colors look the best with jdm fronts.

alyssafacex

Well to tell you the truth I have been going back and forth with this one. Thats just one aspect of the car anyways everyone's front already looks the same anyway and out of the 50-60,000 +/- tegs that are out there how many of them have JDM front end conversions. I think that it will still look different even if everyone and including jordans mom has one than so be it. I bet when im done with mine now that I def decided to do it it will be different from other one out there. Yes it will look similer but the interior will be different the and some of the exterior parts will be different. So all in all I say go for it. Its going to be different from everyone else's because it is yours FTMFW.
i mean, my cars already different, its pink. hahaha. but i just think that with the front it would look cleaner idk if that makes any sense but that's just how i feel. i think they're sexy as fuck but i agree with chris, a lot of people are getting them. so idk. i'm gonna be in your spot going back and forth with it. :what: i don't really need it, i guess i should focus on other things for now, but i want it.

alyssafacex

and it's pink... so very different. so hell, i say go for it. i think integras with non-stock colors look the best with jdm fronts.
yeah that's what i think too.
that green one on here with the jdm front... everytime i see that it makes me want one even more haha.

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
hell if your gonna swap the front end i say fuck it and swap to right hand drive too.. i mean how many teggys in pa do you see right hand drive lol