my pink dc4!?

alyssafacex

lol i think you should take your stock steelies and spray paint them pink to match the car... that way you have matching rims and you only have to spend bout 30 bucks :eek:k:
Hahaha :)
I want black wheels though. i don't think pink would look right,
especially since i wouldnt be able to get the same color as the car unless i spent a fortune painting them.
naw meeeeen?

phatintegra

Banned
There is a pink teg in Maryland. Who ever male drive a pink teg is fruity or got balls. I be to ashame to get inside, lol.

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
Hahaha :)
I want black wheels though. i don't think pink would look right,
especially since i wouldnt be able to get the same color as the car unless i spent a fortune painting them.
naw meeeeen?
psh i used to paint cars for a living lol. give me a spray can, garage, box fan, and a bunch of plastic trash bags (or tarp) and ill get them to match your car lol :D

alyssafacex

psh i used to paint cars for a living lol. give me a spray can, garage, box fan, and a bunch of plastic trash bags (or tarp) and ill get them to match your car lol :D
then you can just paint my whole car =]=]=]

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
oh i dunno... what would i get outta the deal? lol i mean it is like a 7 or 8 hour drive from nc to pa

alyssafacex

oh damn free pizza!?!?!:shock: hell ya im on my way right now lol
yeah! and wings! and beer!
i really wanna get it repainted, without the flake.
its gonna be a lot of work. =[ i have a guy here that will do it for like 500.
but i wanna focus on other stuff first, paints not in that bad of a condition.
just the normal honda rust. :x

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
yeah! and wings! and beer!
i really wanna get it repainted, without the flake.
its gonna be a lot of work. =[ i have a guy here that will do it for like 500.
but i wanna focus on other stuff first, paints not in that bad of a condition.
just the normal honda rust. :x
:( if i had a spray booth down here like i did back in cali id hook you up and spray it for the price of the paint.. but i dont even have a garage any more:x stupid apartments...

alyssafacex

:( if i had a spray booth down here like i did back in cali id hook you up and spray it for the price of the paint.. but i dont even have a garage any more:x stupid apartments...
i don't either. well i do but my moms subaru occupies it. no love for the teg. =[

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
my next goal is to build a paint booth. mom has plenty yard space. lol.

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
sigh... i wish i had any sort of place to paint... i wanna paint my teggy.. its navy blue right now but i think it would look alot better in a metallic silver lol.. i just dont wanna pay some dumb fuck 2grand or so just to mess up my car =(