my pink dc4!?

alyssafacex

So I searched "Pink Integra" in google images and DAMN

http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&q=pink+integra&sa=N&start=0&ndsp=18

Theres more pink in those results than a Victoria Secret store! LOL.

I did see something interesting that gave me an idea

They would make PERFECT valve-stem caps. There the right size and cheap! DO IT!!!!!!!!
haha yes i've done that before too but all of them are ricers except for the one on TI. :)
and hahahahaha oh my i don't know how i feel about that...

speedin

The Transporter
haha yes i've done that before too but all of them are ricers except for the one on TI. :)
and hahahahaha oh my i don't know how i feel about that...
Yea they were all ricey. There was one racing pink teg on there that looked good. But your not sure about the erasers? What is there not to be sure about, its awesome.... thats all that needs to be known. They will actually work better than valve caps if its a tight fit.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
Yea they were all ricey. There was one racing pink teg on there that looked good. But your not sure about the erasers? What is there not to be sure about, its awesome.... thats all that needs to be known. They will actually work better than valve caps if its a tight fit.
glue them on the stock caps so you dont put an eye out.

alyssafacex

well i'd have to get the bright pink ones!

glue them on the stock caps so you dont put an eye out.
haha thats what i thought but i still don't know how i feel about eraser caps lol.

Afraid of getting pink eye? :lol:
Fail. :p

alyssafacex

i'm from the 717 too. graduated from York College. This car could turn out awesome, I hope it does.
pa represent! haha. it will, i promise. :)

i say negative to the erasers.
i think i'm gonna have to agree with you.

i drove my car home finally today, after it sitting in the garage at work for 2 days :x
the roads are icy as shit, made me wanna throw it into 4 wheel drive... ohhh wait, i dont have that.