my pink dc4!?

alyssafacex

Damn, Hm.... Idk Maybe I'll work something out. If its 3 hours away from you, and your 4 hours away from me, wth Theres no way I'm going to this thing unless I'm flying lmfao.

I'll plan a CPA meet for this summer.
hahah, you gottta go! you'll figure something out and if you need me to do anything just hit me up.
and okay on that meet, sounds good =]

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
Damn, Hm.... Idk Maybe I'll work something out. If its 3 hours away from you, and your 4 hours away from me, wth Theres no way I'm going to this thing unless I'm flying lmfao.

I'll plan a CPA meet for this summer.
im driving 8 hours to get there from here and adel is driving 9 hours from GA. suck it up nancy.

timmyteggy

Banned
car looks soooo good! i cant wait to see it when i get you the xxrs =] ohh and by the way hows the turn signal fluid flowing? any more problems getting your exhaust bearings stuck? make sure you put plenty of oil on your tires for in the snow:lol:

alyssafacex

car looks soooo good! i cant wait to see it when i get you the xxrs =] ohh and by the way hows the turn signal fluid flowing? any more problems getting your exhaust bearings stuck? make sure you put plenty of oil on your tires for in the snow:lol:
actually i just replaced my turn signal fluid last night when i got off of work... the cold weather makes it more subsequent to not freezing and such. the muffler bearings are fixed also, i went to the chevy dealership and got some rad OEM ones. and actually i started using tea mix on my tires instead of oil... it goes better when the cinnamon is on the roads. i do have a problem though my dual exhaust is starting to expel flames... i'm not sure how to handle this one i think i'm going to have to resort to contacting the subaru police.

timmyteggy

Banned
actually i just replaced my turn signal fluid last night when i got off of work... the cold weather makes it more subsequent to not freezing and such. the muffler bearings are fixed also, i went to the chevy dealership and got some rad OEM ones. and actually i started using tea mix on my tires instead of oil... it goes better when the cinnamon is on the roads. i do have a problem though my dual exhaust is starting to expel flames... i'm not sure how to handle this one i think i'm going to have to resort to contacting the subaru police.

ohh my that sounds like quite the dilema, normally i take the radiator off when my brakes stop working because it use ductal forceage to control joint combination, the brakes will then warm up the interior or the car and cause the radio to get better reception. Im not sure how the ecu reflows the current from the gas line into the streering wheel but it usually makes the airbag deploy and spray wall into the car forcing it to float like lemonade in the atmospheric la-ga-ga 8)

alyssafacex

ohh my that sounds like quite the dilema, normally i take the radiator off when my brakes stop working because it use ductal forceage to control joint combination, the brakes will then warm up the interior or the car and cause the radio to get better reception. Im not sure how the ecu reflows the current from the gas line into the streering wheel but it usually makes the airbag deploy and spray wall into the car forcing it to float like lemonade in the atmospheric la-ga-ga 8)
ohh i'll have to try that.. i also loosened my lugnuts so while i'm driving i will have better camber and therefore be the most aerodynamically correct that i can be, therefore gaining more WHP without the use of a turbo set-up or the presence of VTAK. i want to uninstall the cruise control controller and replace it with a fan blade, i will be able to get more MPG that way.

wanna race for pinks!?

get it!

PINKS!
i don't get it...

timmyteggy

Banned
ohh i gotcha, you could run like -50 offset and make your camber all the way negative and then if you spin your drive shaft around so that its awd bohiggle conversion you can have an aqua car that drive on water therefor making a boat, that could float, in a castle moat, but just dont run over a goat.